Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation one week before booking
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
groups need to reserve an contact us with extra requests: email@example.com
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
In each room between 4 and 6 people sleep in bunk-style beds. Some of our rooms are also available as a private twin room. Of course, there is a communal area for guests to read, work, relax or make use of our free WiFi.
Our cozy bar/restaurant serves affordable meals for lunch and dinner and has a selection of beers, wines, soft drinks, coffees, and teas. We aim to be a place where people come to relax, connect, and use as a starting point for everything the city of Alkmaar has to offer.
Please note :
Check-in time : 15h00- 22h00
Check-out time : 07h00-12h00
Bike rental: € 10,00 for one day we've also a bike storage place.
Boot rental: € 45,00 for two hours
Cancellation Policy: 48h in advance
Credit, Debit & Cash all accepted upon arrival.
Breakfast not included (Buffet Breakfast available for 9.50€)
Same day booking: please book at least 1 hour in advance Verificar Regras da Casa
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar louça
- Quarto comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Caixa Eletronico
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>