Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation is until 15 days before the check-in date.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
In the morning, you will be able to relish some of the 20 different jams we make from our orchard, a wide range of different cheeses and olives, freshly squeezed juices and a selection of home-baked pastries and cakes that make our breakfast copious and unforgettably tasty!
Kibala also has a rich and distinct wine cellar with exquisite mature wines and an extensive selection of liqueurs and spirits, which you can savour to the sound of Turkish folk, jazz, ethnic, classical music or blues.
Check-in time: 14:00pm
Cancellation Policy: 15 days
Minimum stay: July/August/September: 3 Rest of the months 2.
Method of Payment: cash/credit card accepted upon arrival.
Money Booker/ PayPal: not accepted. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- banheira aquecida
- Beliches disponíveis
- luz de leitura
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Câmbio de moeda
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>