Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
pls READ the description 'before booking'.
we offer coworking facilities with office vitra office seats and big screen with thunderbolt and hdmi connections.
sleep with open windows in the forrest.
watch GoT or any other recent HBO show with us (in english)
20 minutes from Zoo Station nestled 1 block into the forest, JetPak offers bright clean rooms and truly spotless bathrooms. The large common room provides space for free 24 hour high speed internet , nightly big-screen movies, foosball or downtime on one of the many sofas.
Cold beverages, free coffee and tea, breakfast 8:30-10:00 included, and free linen are among the many amenities on offer. JetPak also provides table tennis, basketball, volleyball and soccer in their huge outdoor recreation area.
Jetpak is an eco-friendly hostel. The hostel's power comes from 100% renewable sources; it is heated by a modern, wood-burning, CO2-neutral heating system; and the hostel's hot water is heated by solar panels. Waste is divided, with bottles returned to the manufacturer for re-use, food composted on-site (at a safe distance from the hostel!), and many other items are recycled.
Though bus service runs 24 hours, the hostel also rents brand new german bikes for the most convenient access to the city center. Three major museums are within walking distance as well as an extensive trail system through the pristine Grunewald Forest.
Come enjoy the award-winning staff, comfort and scenery at this premium Berlin Hostel.
Sorry but, no Smoking inside the hostel and no kitchen facilities for guest use. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Serviço de correios
- Toalhas para alugar
- Futebol de mesa
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>