Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Indie Homies is a wooden rustic house. You will be staying in a very local traditional Dzay house. Dzay is one of the ethnic minorities that live in Muong Hoa valley (together with Black Hmong people and Red Dzao people). We keep the traditional features, the room is basically and modestly equipped, the bathrooms are shared, but we make sure you have good beds to sleep and lovely spaces for you to spend time with yourselves. There are a small patch of forest and a stream surrounding the house, mountains and rice fields nearby and a growing garden (might not be growing during the cold winter huhu). So just imagine an ordinary local house in the countryside in a peaceful valley. where you can see and enjoy the slow and organic lifestyle, off the beaten track, spectacular nature, homemade food with traditional Vietnamese cuisine, self-reflection, storytelling, cultural insights and oriental philosophies.
- Our little nest is located in the main road connecting different trekking route, but it hides away from the busy touristy area as it's embraced by the little forest around and the flowing stream nearby. You can go out trekking, enjoy coffee, herbal bath, restaurants and come back to the little hide-away by the stream, close but far away from the touristy street. It's normal life going on here, we cook, we garden, we work, we take care of the house and the dogs and the cats and the plants and the nature, you can join that normal life, embrace yourself in the extraordinary ordinariness and feel belong to our 'family' (we define 'family' as people who share some kind of bonds - may be biologically, maybe not - that care for each other and love each other as who they are). We love to have thought-provoking deep conversations to share our perspectives about almost everything and to hold the space for connections to happen: self-reflection and self-expression.
- We partner with local women to arrange privately customized trekking tours and handicraft tours, and with local men for motorbike tours, so just feel free to discuss with us to make the best of your stay in the valley. There are options available whether you prefer sightseeing to enjoy beautiful landscapes or more into physical challenging activities or adventure experiences, and also options for people who who are more into getting to know about ethnic art and crafts of local tribes by hands-on experience.
- Apart from your private room, you will share a lot of space with us and other guests, such as living room, dining space, reading corner, kitchen, laundry, bathrooms, and front yards. If our dogs and cats like being around you, we are willing to share them too.
- Breakfast is included in the room rate and self-service with bread (oh yes, we do have a toaster), home-made peanut butter, chocolate spread and fruit jams. Right in the kitchen, there is a drink station where you can get free unlimited coffee, tea, and water not only for breakfast but also during the day.
If you want to start your day with something else, you can make an order from our menu in advance so that we can go shopping for fresh ingredients.
- Every lunch and dinner is like an actual family experience. What we make for lunch and dinner based on what's available in the local market and how creative we are. When you want to join our family meal (lunch or dinner), just give us a note beforehand. Each meal costs 120.000 VND (about $5) for each person. Usually, we have lunch at 12 pm and dinner at 7 pm.
These are some notes that you would need to know to make the best of your stay and also for total transparency:
- To enjoy Sapa at his best, we recommend you to stay at least 3 days/2 nights. The first day for your arrival and get relax from your travel, enjoy the peace of the place and the surroundings: the rice fields, the streams and rivers, the village, the landscapes; observe the local life and why not enjoying the herbal bath at the end of the afternoon before dinner. The second and third day to trek and/or do the motorbike tour. Trekking tours, handicraft tour and motorbike tours are available and customizable, feel free to discuss with us to find out what's best for you. Thus, you will have a complete experience of Sapa! :)
If you do not have enough time, and can only stay 2 days/1 nights, it would also worth it! We will do our best to show you the maximum of the beauty of Sapa!
If you want to stay for more than 3 days, yes! it is a good idea and we will be also very happy! The valley of Sapa is just a wonderful place to get relax into serene nature and simple life.
- We do only positive travel, price and benefits are calculated to improve the local's life. Because we want every person who participates in your amazing experience to be paid at a good price. They are also our neighbours and our friends.
- Our wooden house is not sound-proof. There is no heating, no air conditioning (but fans are available during summer and heating blankets during winter). Showers and toilets are shared. You are surrounded by high-quality nature sounds at night and might be awakened in the morning by roosters, barking dogs and talkative cats (sleeping earplugs are needed if you have trouble sleeping).
Therefore, we will not be the best choice if you are:
- a 5-star hotel person and might struggle to live rustically
- not fond of cats and dogs.
- in need of a high level of privacy.
- travelling on a budget and looking for a hostel with a cheap price in every way.
- staying just for 1 night. The road is under construction, with 10km away from Sapa town, it takes you at least 30 minutes to get here. It's not worth travelling back and forth on bumpy roads just to stay for a few hours.
Our home may be so much different from your home physically, and we have no intention to make you feel like home (because it's impossible). All we can do for each other while living here is to feel loved, to nurture love and to give love; especially here where we are embraced by mother nature showing unconditional love by giving us water, air, fire and beautiful landscape.
We can enjoy each other's presence without compromising our own nature, it's ok that you don't resonate with what we wrote and think that our place is not for you. There are tons of accommodations from hostels to hotels, boutique stays or homestay with different styles that fit different needs and requirements. We've made it clear what we can offer. Now it's your job to understand what you are looking for and what suits you both to make your choice. If we had a chance to meet, we would be happy, but more importantly, we hope you would find the most suitable place for your adventurous soul :)
"Nhất kỳ nhất hội" or "ichi-go ichi-e" (one chance, one meeting) is a Japanese proverb meaning that every single encounter is unique and unrepeatable. Since we cannot recreate the same encounter the second time or any time later, we should be fully present and aware of the moment with a genuine attitude of love and appreciation. Besides, in our Vietnamese culture strongly influenced by Buddhism, we have this catchphrase “Đủ duyên!” (a sufficient condition), which speaks to the belief that it is not simply a coincidence to meet up with someone, rather it’s all about the arrangement of the universe, about conditions needed enough to come together to make the encounter happen. To meet or to leave, it is just the right time! The convergence of conditions such as time, space, light, mood, thought and circumstance has been acquired for the encounter!
We hope that your once-in-the-lifetime encounter with our home and with us would be sparkling as one of the stars in the sky of our memories.
There are more than 50,000 people in Sapa, if we have the chance to meet, it's part of the game played by Mr Universe. Let's make it as fun as possible.
Mai Ha & Ha Ha
**Things to note & policies**
Free cancellation: 3 days before the arrival
Check in from: 13:00
Check out before: 11:00
Payment on arrival: cash only
Tax included in room rate
Free breakfast included
No smoking in the whole hostel
Pet friendly Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>