Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The Igloo Backpackers Hostel, Annexe and Pods, are proud to be the city's original and most popular quality stopover for budget-minded backpackers, tourists, families, weekenders and overseas job-seekers seeking rest and recuperation in a warm, clean, safe and friendly home-from-home environment that processes history, good people and a chilled atmosphere.
Located within the city centre, we are surrounded by shops, pubs, eat-ins, take-outs, and plenty of great sights and cool sounds. There is a 24 hour supermarket just a jump away, and the Victoria market and a Tesco's within 1-5 mins walk. We are less than a 7 minutes walk from the hip and vibrant Nottingham city centre and within walking distance from all the major city centre tourist attractions. Over the years we have welcomed over 50,000 people from all over the world and to this day we continue to be an ideal place for close friendships to be created and our guests return year after year.
Igloo offers cool & cozy private accommodation as well as shared dormitory rooms, using mainly up-cycled and secondhand furniture, with added touches of top notch comfort features (hello memory foam mattresses, flat screen TVs & free WiFi) and unique personality (including murals in the rooms spray painted by talented local graffiti artist Smallkid)... we are truly passionate to show how hostels should look and feel these days and we hope you'll come see for yourself!. A shared kitchen is fully-equipped for self-catering and includes free tea, coffee and sugar. High quality bathrooms are shared and there is a laundry service available on request.
Our reception building is located on 100 Mansfield Road, with plenty of maps, flyers, and guest computer and board games.
Igloo Annexe is just a stones throw across the street from the reception and Igloo Pods is just 3 doors up the road so we are never far away!
All of our buildings are environmentally aware, using eco-friendly and recycled products wherever possible. We are proud to have been awarded a Certificate Of Excellence by Trip Advisor for 2016.
For all reservations of 4 nights or more, a 50% non-refundable deposit payment for the full stay may be charged upon booking.
Please note: we take a £20 key-deposit per set of keys upon arrival, which will be returned to you when checking out. Check-in time is after 3pm and Check-out time is before 10:30 am. If cancelled up to 3 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later, 100% the booking will be charged. In case of no show, the total price of the reservation will be charged. (Please note that the property reserves the right to pre-authorise payment 3 days prior to arrival date).
For all buildings, you are welcome to check in earlier and leave your luggage stored in the office (our reception is open from 7am – 1am, 7 days a week). Please note that Photo-ID is required from all guests when checking in.
Important Payment Info: For all bookings arriving on a Friday or Saturday night, full payment will be charged to the card the booking was made with up to 3 days prior to date of arrival (as this is the only way for us to make sure we are not holding a booking with an invalid card). Should you wish for payment to be charged to a different card or split payment over several different cards, then please be sure to contact our reception team with new card details on the number below at least 4 days prior to your arrival date. As a general rule, any booking that is for less than 4 nights and not arriving on a Friday or Saturday night will be ‘pay on arrival’, but we reserve the right to charge payment prior to arrival date – not being able to obtain payment might result in your booking being cancelled. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Beliches disponíveis
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>