Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We are ideally located for backpackers exploring Europe or anyone visiting the city, as we are located very close to Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est train stations, which allow easy access to all of Paris (Montmartre, Sacré-Coeur, Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Galeries Lafayette, etc.).
All our rooms feature private bathroom (showers), Wi-Fi, TV, a safe, and double-glazed windows.
Our breakfast offers renowned Italian coffee, teas, and infusions, hot chocolate, real juices (not nectar), yogurts (plain and with real fruits), cereals (sans palm oil), dried fruits, free-range eggs from outdoor hens, many products from the local market (different kinds of cheese, hams, sausage, fresh fruits), handcrafted jams, honey, butter (soft and salted), bread, and viennoiseries (pain au chocolat, croissant, pain aux raisins) fresh from a nearby bakery.
Enjoy cosy comfort within easy reach of all major transports!
Pets are welcomed (under 20kg) for € 10 per night.
There is no possibility of adding extra beds in the rooms.
We will proceed with a preauthorization of an amount equal to total cost of your stay on your card as a guarantee. In case of failure, we will contact you and give up to 24 hours to provide a new payment method.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you soon.
Hôtel Léna Verificar Regras da Casa
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- TV a cabo
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>