Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The units come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer, and a desk. At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at Hotel Thuzar. The accommodation offers a terrace. A business center and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on-site at Hotel Thuzar, Pyin Oo Lwin.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time: from 14:00
2. Check-out time: by 12:00
3. Reception hour: 24Hrs
4. Payment: Cash & Credit Card
5. Cancellation Period:
3 days before your arrival. In the event of a late cancellation/no show, you will be charged the first night by accommodation.
6. Children are welcome
7. No smoking in the room, but have a smoking area
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast included
10. Taxes included
11.No curfew Verificar Regras da Casa
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Ar condicionado
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Sala de reuniões
- TV a cabo
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Caixa Eletronico
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Salão de beleza
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de Quarto (Horario limitado)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>