Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We need 7 days prior notice.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For small group boking we need at least 7 days prior notice.
No spesific criteria
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
This is managed by Tibetan and Nepali family since 1991 and just renovated. Our experienced and smiley staff are always willing to assist your stay in hotel comfort and enjoyable. Each tastefully furnished room with wall to wall carpet has an en-suite bathroom with hot and cold shower running 24 hours. The hotel has a restaurant, and roof top garden where guests can rest and unwind. The friendly staff at Hotel Potala will be happy to provide information about tour and trekking in the surrounding areas or book tours and transport.
Other guests services and facilities include laundry service , security lockers luggage storage guest car parking , 24 hours check in ,guest lounge and tour booking desk. Kathmandu Valley is known as city of historical monuments like open museum; Hotel Potala is an ideal destination for the lovers of culture as well as nature. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Caixa Eletronico
- Centro comercial
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correios
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>