Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The hotel is located near the Zayachiy Island, where the Peter and Paul Fortress built and the history of St. Petersburg begun. Within a short walk from the hotel there are Alexander Park with the Zoo, Music Hall, Planetarium and the Baltic House Theater, the Artillery Museum, many shops, various restaurants and cafes.
Hotel Mark Inn offers its guests two types of rooms, standard and economy. Their windows are facing a green, quiet St. Petersburg yard surrounded by buildings from the 19th century. The rooms have been designed to have a light, modern feel. The furniture and accessories are simply yet elegantly coordinated, so you’ll enjoy maximum comfort and relaxation. Additionally, the hotel features free WiFi, a common kitchen with tea & coffee, fridge and microwave, and laundry facilities.
Hotel Mark Inn Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
24 hours reception.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. American Express cards are not accepted. The hotel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included - 250 RUB per person per day.
No curfew. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de Quarto (Horario limitado)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>