Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
On the first floor we have a fully equipped kitchen and a computer room. On the second floor we have a smoking area and a social space where people can eat, drink and chatting with other travelers.
We also have a terrace where you could see the whole city, the spectacular mountains which is surrounded by the city of Latacunga like the Volcan Cotopaxi , the Ilinizas snowy Rumiñahui hill, the Putzalahua hill and the volcano Tungurahua.
The hostel is located very close of de International Cotopaxi airport. 5 minutes of the more big shopping mall of the city, 10 minutes of the historical center and 15 minutes of the bus station. Close to our property you will see around a variety restaurants; Italian or Chinese cuisine and much more! The best place to see the mountains of the province of Cotopaxi.
All rooms are very quiet and equipped with comfortable mattresses, sheets, blankets and clean bed covers, television service, towel, soap, toilet paper and closet. The hostel has a disabled people room. Loans laundry service and breakfast with additional costs. The cleaning is daily.
Each room is comfortable, the beds have a good mattress, bed sheets included, and a quilt.
Hostel Sendero de Volcanes Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 13:00 PM to 23:00 PM.
Check out before 12:00 PM.
Breakfast is not included - 2.50 USD per person per day.
24 hours Reception
No curfew Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Transporte ao aeroporto grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Quarto comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>