Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Hostel Miran opened in 2005 and has become a home away from home with over 20,000 guests passing through our doors. We are centrally located
2 minute walk from the main bus and train station.
5 minutes from Mostar*s famous Old Town and Bridge (Stari Most).
5 minutes from many of the best local restaurants, shops, bars, cafes, and banks.
CHECK IN - 2PM -10PM
CHECK OUT 10AM
You can leave your luggage and join the tour before the check-in time!
TRADITIONAL BREAKFAST IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
This makes Hostel Miran the ideal place to stay when visiting Mostar!
Deluxe Private double room
Standard Private double room / Standard Twin Private
4 Bed Dorm
4 Bed Deluxe Dorm
All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning/heating, have shared bathrooms and WiFi covers the entire hostel. Our guests can relax in the lounge with the TV, cook in our fully equipped kitchen, and sit in sunshine in the outdoor garden.We also provide laundry services and accommodation booking with our partner hostels.
Please,you have to know that WE ARE NOT A PARTY HOSTEL or heavy drinking place. Anyways, come and experience the best atmosphere in town.
MIRAN'S HERZEGOVINA TOUR and MIRAN'S UNIQUE WAR TOUR:
See the very best of Mostar and the surrounding areas with Miran*s Herzegovina Tour.
BLAGAJ: A historic Dervish house built into the cliff along the karst Buna river which flows out of the surrounding mountains.
POCITELJ: A preserved, fortified Bosnian town dating back to 1383 with beautiful examples of medieval and Ottoman architecture.
KRAVICE WATERFALLS: A stunning waterfall on the Trebizat River - a natural gem in Herzegovina.You can swim,jump and have a lot of fun.
FORTICA HILL Large hill behind Mostar with scenic views of city and the surrounding area.
SECRET BASE: Located 350 m underground.
ZIP LINE: The longest in Bosnia and Hezegovina (570m).
MIRAN'S WAR TOUR:
Step back in history and learn first-hand about life in Mostar during the war of 1992 to 1995.The tour takes you down the street that was the Mostar front-line, the old trenches, the infamous Sniper Tower and an old concentration camp. You will learn in detail not only about the war in Mostar, but also in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Here in Mostar you have the unique opportunity to hear the stories of those who lived through the war - perspectives you won't find anywhere else.
THE WAR TOUR INCLUDES:
Miran's own stories
Come join us in our hostel and home and you will experience local Bosnian hospitality at its very best. We hope to see you soon at Hostel Miran ! Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ônibus de traslado
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>