Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. Cancellation is accepted before 3 days of arrival.
2. In case of no show or reduction in numbers of guest then the bookings credit card will be charged for the number of beds the guest booked with us.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. The booking guest is solely responsible for any loss or damage caused by the group members and will be charged fine.
2.Strictly obey the hostel rules and policy.
3.Only foreigners are allowed.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Backpackers and travellers are most welcome.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Hostel First offers a relaxed atmosphere, free breakfast, coffee, tea, filtered water, Wi-Fi and comfortable beds. There are 3 dorm rooms with 4 beds each and ensuite private rooms available, which are:
- Deluxe Double Room with Air Con and Private Bathroom
- Double Room with Private Bathroom
- Twin Room with Private Bathroom
*All of our private bathrooms have hot water
The hostel is conveniently situated 50 meters from the main road, on a small and quiet street. Shops, restaurants, beach bars/cafes, ATM, and bus stop are all less than a 5-minute walk. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Ar condicionado
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Caixa Eletronico
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>