Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All cancellations must be written and sent via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Any cancellations must be made 7 days prior to your arrival for a fully refundable payment, otherwise it will result in a one-night penalty fee per tent booked.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Pets are not allowed
If the group are under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
For every 16 people paid you will receive a complimentary stay.
This is not a Party Hostel, even if we have 2 bars. It is not allowed to be extremelly noisy or disturbable.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We are a boutique Hostel with excellent quality, higher standards of each of the services
Located in an excellent tourist and commercial area with easy access to services (banks, ATM machines, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, gas stations, shops, transport, etc)
We offer private and shared rooms, bar and restaurant, security, excellent customer service and tourist information, free parking, TV room with flat screen cable TV.
The comfortable private rooms have flat screen, cable TV, wireless internet access and housekeeping. (In addition sofa in Junior Suite)
The dorms have bunk beds, free lockers, shared bathrooms spotless. The dorms has no A/C, just fan.
The bar and restaurant offers delicious dishes for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Quarto comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>