Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Museums, historic buildings and monuments, concerts, restaurants and the well-known nightlife are just minutes walking from Hostel Amigo. Several other ways to geta around Mexico City are avaibable just a few blocks away, including taxi stands, and Metrobus and Trolley stops.
Over the last 10 years Hostel Amigo has been awarded several recognitions from different travel companies for its outstanding, friendly and multilingual staff, as well as its convenient services and facilities such as a restaurant, free continental breakfast and free 24-hour Wi-Fi in public areas. The Hostel Amigo has been a gay friendly property for several years.
Hostel Amigo also offers 24-hour front desk and a computer. Hostal Amigo is a 100% non-smoking venue. Concierge services at Hostel Amigo can arrange tours to Museums such as the Anthropology museum and the city market for an additional fee.
Hostel Amigo offers colourful dormitories, with mismatching furnitr; some of the bedrooms have been decorated with Mexican culture and history details, such as Frida Kahlo, the Mexican Revolution amonsg other. All rooms are provided with both fans and heating. Sheets and towels are included. The shared bathrooms are bright and modern. Free use of lockers (only in dormitory rooms).
Hostal Amigo features a bar where guests from different nationalities get together to hangout and meet each other. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Quarto comum
- Telefones de cartão
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Ultimo check out
- Mesa de Sinuca
O melhor, Vencedores por País Mexico
2º Melhor, Vencedores por Continente North America
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>