Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
ESCRIBIR AL WHATSAPP AL NUMERO +53 53563508 PARA ULTIMAR DETALLES
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The property is ideally located in the centre of Trinidad. The house is just a few minutes’ walk from the Bus Terminal and the Historical Monument or Town Hall area of the city where you can find all main tourist attractions such as nightclubs, discos, rental cars for the beach and hotels.
Don Vivas offers two spacious and air-conditioned rooms rented on the second floor, have two double beds in each room, large windows and their interior bathroom with hot and cold water 24 hours. The rooms have minibar, DVD, security, terraces overlooking the city, the mountains and the beach. In each room you have at your disposal: sheets, towels for the body and hands. Shampoo, soap, cream, toilet paper, hair drying, electricity 110v and 220v and First aid kit.
Hostal Don Vivas Trinidad policies and conditions:
Flexible Check-in time.
Flexible Check-out time.
Please advise your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: only cash.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast NOT included. 5 euros per person per day.
Guests must present a valid passport.
24-hour front desk.
No pets are allowed at this property. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar louça
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Câmbio de moeda
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Internet café
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correios
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de limpeza
- Telefone de discagem direta
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>