Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Hostal Ayelen is located in the most central place of the city, with a strategic location for the traveler, four streets away from the strait of Magallanes, less than 100 meters from the bus companies and three streets from the main square as well as to one street of the supermarket and three streets of the gastronomic and night district. Furthermore, our facilities are located to a few blocks from the mirador (belvedere), the cemetery and the most important museums of the city.
We have two shared rooms with 2 bunk beds (for 4 people) each one and private bathroom as well as one bedroom with 3 bunk beds (for 6 people) with bathroom outside the room. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Hostal Ayelen Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
For the private rooms, the rate includes the breakfast. For the dorms, the rate does not include the breakfast. The price of the breakfast is 3.000 CLP (Pesos Chilenos) by person.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
If possible, we can accommodate the guests before the check in time if there is availability before such time.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Quarto comum
- TV a cabo
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>