Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A damage deposit of GBP150 is required 7 days before arrival. This deposit is fully refundable 7 days after check-out as long as there has been no damage to the property.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Honeypot House is far more than just an accommodation choice, it’s an experience you’ll never forget. Located in the heart of one of Newcastle’s main, central nightlife districts, the Bigg Market, all five apartments in Honeypot House are ideal for any group wanting something a little bit different for their Newcastle weekend.
Nestled above Newcastle’s iconic Beehive pub, the two apartments within Honeypot House each come with bags of character and charm. You’ve got the Wild West-themed Toon Saloon (with its own self-serve bar!) and Butch Cassidy’s Bunkhouse.
For anyone in need of a spot of retail therapy, you’ll have the renowned shopping thoroughfares of Intu Eldon Square and Northumberland Street right on your doorstep, and for football fans, NUFC’s home ground, St. James’ Park, is just a 10 minute walk from the property. If you’re heading to a concert at the Metro Radio Arena, it’ll take 15 minutes to walk there from these apartments, and it’s just over five minutes in a taxi to Newcastle’s stunning Quayside, with its famous bridges, art galleries and wealth of plush bars and restaurants. For any guest travelling to Newcastle by plane, it’ll take you 15 minutes in a taxi to reach Honeypot House from Newcastle International Airport.
-reception is a code entry system and clients are given a unique code for their stay.
-This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
-Minimum night stay 1 night
-Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No -Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-Check in from 15:00 to 21:00 .
-Check out before 11:00 .
-Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
-Honeypot house does not accept cash
-We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
-Damage deposit of 150 GBP paid on arrival, refunded on departure Verificar Regras da Casa
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Acesso à Internet
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>