Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Our staff hail from all over the world but have decided to call Hobart home and are more than happy to help you plan your island adventure. We know the best tour operators (hint: they’re not all on Instagram) the secret spots, how to get there and how to fit it all in to your 5 day itinerary (because you probably thought Tasmania is “just that little island underneath Australia”, right?).
If you prefer recommendations for good coffee and amazing local produce over where to find the cheapest goon, then we’re probably the hostel for you. We have regular activities that change with the season so make sure you check out our website to see what’s on.
Reception is attended from 8am - 10pm. If arriving outside these hours, please call the number on the front door and the night supervisor will assist you. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Beliches disponíveis
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Quadro de empregos
- Quarto comum
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Salão de Jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>