Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The en-suite rooms include tea/coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV. Budget rooms are set in a building adjacent to the main building and include shared bathroom facilities. Budget rooms do not have TV or tea/ coffee-making facilities. WiFi is accessible only in the main building, at a surcharge. There are 2 local pubs/restaurants within 3 minutes' walking distance.
1. The nearest tube station is Heathrow Terminal 5. At Terminal 5, please go to Bus Stop No. 6 (outside Arrival), board the Free Bus 423 and get off at the first stop (stop name: The Square). Walk back 100 yards as bus drives past Lodge and Heathrow Lodge will be on the right hand side.
2. From Heathrow Terminal 1, 2 and 3: Please take the interchange train: Heathrow express (free of charge) from Heathrow terminal 123 to Heathrow Terminal 5 and then follow the guideline of Heathrow Terminal 5.
3. From Central Bus station: Please take the Bus U3 from central bus station and get off at stop Pinglestone Close. Then take 423 and get off in the stop: Heathrow Close.
4. From Heathrow Terminal 4: Please take the bus: 490 or 482 from stop no: 7 at Heathrow Terminal 4 then follow the guideline of Heathrow Terminal 5.
5. From Central London: Please take the Piccadilly line (Underground) for Heathrow Terminal 5 from Central London and then follow the guideline of Heathrow Terminal 5. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Transporte ao aeroporto grátis
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Beliches disponíveis
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ônibus de traslado
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>