Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Its modern and centrally located between iconic buildings of the Dubai. Catering to travelers who wish to be in the center of the city. Truly experience the culture of Dubai while staying near the famous shopping mall and Burj Khalifa and other tourism attractions.
You will get along with many backpackers and travelers around the world. Share the information about Dubai and Other Emirates with the other guests.
Either you are visiting Dubai as an individual, or part of a group or study tour, Our selection of private and dormitory-style rooms will provide what you need.
Its easy to forget when you stay at Heartland Hostel that there is a vibrant city just outside waiting for you. Here you can enjoy fantastic sea view and life of modern part of the city.
The property counts with 3 dorms with balcony in 2 of the rooms, and shared kitchen. Property is well maintained and very clean.
Heartland Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 00:00 .
Check out from until 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours Reception.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years old years of age.
Non smoking. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar louça
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>