Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We have less space than a typical hotel and our rooms are very small and simple. All rooms come with attached toilet, hot/cold shower, aircon, tv, free wifi, phone (free local calls) & complimentary coffee. Please note that there is no lift.
Single Rm - 1 single bed/NO window (old wing)
Single Rm - 1 single bed/WITH window (new wing)
Twin Rm - 2 single beds/NO window (old wing)
Twin Rm - 2 single beds/WITH window (new wing)
Double Rm - 1 queen bed/WITH window (new wing)
Triple Rm - 1 queen bed + 1 single bed/WITH window (old wing)
Quad Rm - 2 queen beds/WITH window (new wing)
Rooms with windows cost a little more.
Bed linen, towel, soap & shampoo are inclusive in the room rate.
Nearest Bus-Stop: directly opposite hotel
Jalan Besar MRT Station: opposite hotel
Rochor MRT Station: 5-min walk
Bugis MRT Station: 8-min walk
Little India MRT Station: 10-min walk
Queen Street Bus Station: 2-min walk
Golden Mile Complex at Beach Road: 15-min walk OR 5-min by taxi
Facilities include free wifi, self-service laundry (wash & dry/detergent included), irons, ironing boards and hairdryers. For those making short trips to neighbouring countries, we provide free storage of luggage if you are coming back to stay with us.
Haising is only a 20-min taxi ride from the airport. Alternatively, the Airport Shuttle Service is a good option for the lone traveller. The most economical option is the MRT train that takes you from the Changi Airport Station to the Jalan Besar Station in 25 min.
Little India, the Bugis Area, Arab Street, Orchard Road, Raffles Hotel, the Civic District, the Marina Area and the Museums are all within walking distance. Chinatown, Orchard Road, Clarke & Boat Quays, Botanic Gardens, Holland Village and Sentosa are easily accessible from the bus-stop opposite Haising Hotel. Alternatively, you can take the MRT train from Jalan Besar Station, Bugis Station, Rochor Station or Little India Station.
You can savour the authentic flavours of our local customs such as mingling with the locals at the pasar malam at the nearby Bugis Area or tasting authentic Chinese cuisine in Chinatown or bargaining for gold and spices at Little India or purchase fine cloths at Arab Street.
For those who wish to experience the dynamism of the shopping malls, restaurants and entertainment areas, the Bugis Area is down the road while Orchard Road, the Marina shopping belt, Clarke Quay, Boat Quay and Mohammed Sultan Road are only a few minutes away by public transport.
If you are venturing into Malaysia or Thailand, the Queen Street bus station is opposite Haising Hotel, a brief 2-min walk away. Alternatively, the Golden Mile Complex is a 25-min walk away. For those heading for Indonesia, you can take the MRT train to the Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal or the Cruise Centre at HarbourFront.
** Haising Hotel is licensed by the Singapore Tourism Board
** A surcharge (per room per night) is applicable for stays on weekends (Fri, Sat & Sun), eves of public holidays & public holidays, major events, conventions & exhibitions & the Xmas/New Year Week.
** Our rates are subject to change without prior notice. If you have a secured booking and the rate is different when you check-in, you pay the lower rate for the dates you have booked Verificar Regras da Casa
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Ônibus de traslado
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>