Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We're a small, cosy hostel, perfect for single travelers, couples, and groups to mix and mingle with our friends from around the globe.
Our accommodation is set in a modern apartment building with a view to kill :) Tastefully stylish throughout, with a chill-out area to meet everyone and hear tales of... well, near truths.
Relax on our easy breezy 8th floor balcony to meet fellow travelers and our lovely staff members over a legendary sunset with a cold beer in hand - enjoy the stunning views across the sea to the beautiful Greek island of Corfu, the perfect place to unwind and round off a splendid day of adventure.
We have the comfiest hand-crafted beds, so good only the smell of freshly brewed coffee, tea, pancakes, and home-made marmalade could tempt you from your cocoon!
Awaiting you is a fully equipped self-catering kitchen, where you can show off your gastronomical delights! And if you’re not in the mood to cook, no worries – our staff can readily recommend local eateries and top-notch neighborhood restaurants, and are also known to throw the most delectable family dinners and beach barbecues in town.
Should you need to cool off, we're just 20 meters from the sea with free access to beach bars, lounge chairs, umbrellas, free stand up paddle board and canoe, and more. Head down to the beach and show off the beach bods you've been working so hard on throughout your travels :-)
If you’re looking for a local adventure, Saranda is conveniently located a short (20 minute) bus ride away from the famous archaeological ruins of Butrint, and the stunning turquoise waters and white sand beaches of Ksamil. Looking for another way to escape the heat? Try Syri i Kalter, also known as the “Blue Eye,” a fresh water spring famous for crystal clear, ice cold waters with a stunning deep blue center and turquoise edges resembling the iris of an eye – a lovely day trip from Saranda or quick stop on your way to Gjirokaster. Perhaps looking to rent a car or motor scooter along the way? We’ve got the connections for you!
We offer the 'BEST VALUE' in Saranda and were Hostel World’s ‘BEST HOSTEL’ in all of Albania in 2016, so what are you waiting for? Get yourself booked in now as unavailability may disappoint! We look forward to seeing you very soon 😊
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about booking.
If you wish to cancel you must do so at least 24 hours before your arrival time. Failure to do so with result in your credit card being charged for the first nights accommodation. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
O melhor, Vencedores por País Albania
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>