Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES: Cancellations received at least 30 days prior to the group arrival will qualify for a full refund. Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the group arrival are sujbect to a charge equal to the first night's stay. The client must reconfirm their numbers 48 hours prior to arrival. Changes of up to a 10% decrease in the original group size can be made without penalty providing that HI is notified at least 48 hours prior to group arrival. Any request to increase the group size will be accommodated subject to availability. Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival will result in the client being charged for the full stay. Client no shows will be paid in full.
Additional Terms and Conditions
DEPOSIT: Group bookings will be secured with a credit card or the first night accommodation paid within 7 days of booking. The client must prepay reservations in full, 30 days prior to the group arrival at the hostel. Payments by Visa, MasterCard, bank transfer or cheque (CAD) are welcome.
GROUP ACCOMMODATION AGREEMENT: The group leader must sign a Group Accommodation Agreement, prepared by Hostelling International, to confirm reservation details. This document is required at time of booking.
GROUP ROOMING LIST: A rooming list is required two weeks prior to arrival. List should specify first and last names, gender and any specific rooming requests.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We are unable to accommodate groups of children under the age of 18 at our location.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Free Wireless throughout the hostel!
Private bathrooms! Every bathroom in our hostel is a private bathroom.
**Taxes not included. Rates quoted are for HI members. Non-members may purchase a membership at check-in or pay a 10% non-member surcharge.**
Smack dab in the middle of Granville Street's pub and club district, we're one of the newest Vancouver hostels -- and if you're angling for access to all the partying and good times you could want, without compromising on security, comfort, and cleanliness, then we're where you want to be!
Our in-the-thick-of-it location makes for the perfect home base while you explore Vancouver. Our hostel has awesome daily tours that'll have you hanging out with travellers from all over the world while you teeter across the Capilano Suspension Bridge or sip a pint on one of our pub crawls.
If you're looking for the fun of a hostel, but still want privacy, you'll love our ensuite private rooms and our two-bed dorms. These are our most popular room types, so make sure to book in advance!
A quick word about our kitchen -- our previous guests have asked (and we listened!) that we mention ahead that our cooking facilities include only microwaves, toasters and kettles. If you're looking to cook up a feast, we've got two other hostels in Vancouver (Downtown and Jericho Beach) with really impressive kitchens.
We know you care about security, too, and that's why you'll find your own backpack-sized locker in your dorm. When you don't have to worry about your stuff, you can really start enjoying yourself.
So that's our story: fun, secure, comfortable, clean, and can we just put in one more plug for the Granville Street nightlife?
We can't wait to meet you!
Rates quoted are for HI members. Non-members may purchase a membership at check-in or pay a 10% non-member surcharge, which is calculated based on the full room rate (before deposit is subtracted).
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Quadro de empregos
- Quarto comum
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Cartões de crédito aceitos
- Sem restrição de horário
- Proibido Fumar
- Impostos não incluídos
24h cancellation policy.
Rates quoted are for HI members. Non-members may purchase a membership at check-in or pay a 10% non-member surcharge.
Must have valid photo ID issued outside of the Vancouver Lower Mainland to check in.
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>