Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We offer beautifully designed and noticeably clean private & dormitory rooms with highest hotel standard beds & tasty decoration, working space, relaxing spot, study room, kitchen & serving space, a modern cafe which is the perfect place to meet locals & get to know the real culture closely while relaxing and enjoying a traditional drink or meal in the beautiful Garden-Cafe.
Whether you're a budget backpacker, a couple on holiday or traveling with family & friends, you will enjoy staying at our Hostel. Our renovated historical building is what you need for your first experience of Iran with its high-standard service and super friendly staff.
According to our guests this branch is very suitable for experiencing the real Tehran just in the middle of it. 24/7 reception, secured lockers, CCTV protection for common spaces, free Persian style breakfas
HI Tehran Hostel II policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival at 6pm.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Beliches disponíveis
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar louça
- Quadro de empregos
- Quarto comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Internet café
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correios
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>