Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Located just 29 km north of 'Lake Louise' and 6 km south of Crowfoot Glacier on the 'Icefields Parkway' in the geographic middle of 'Banff National Park' at 6500 ft/1815 m. 'HI-Mosquito Creek' Wilderness Hostel is a Rustic - Wilderness property, it is an excellent place for backpackers and adventure travelers, like yourself, to base all your outdoor pursuits from; Summer: Hiking, Cycling, Climbing and Scrambling- Winter: Cross-Country Skiing, Snowshoeing and Ice Climbing as well as incredible Nature Photography. 'HI-Mosquito Creek' Wilderness Hostel is a back-to-nature 'Off-the-Grid' wilderness experience away from the crowds, the shops and the bars of the town centers. Being 'Off-the-Grid' means that the hostel is very simple by nature; No Phone, No Electricity, No Running Water (No Showers or flush toilets) Outhouse toilets are available.
This hostel meets all the Hostelling International Quality Standards as a 'Rustic' hostel and guarantees that you will have a safe warm, comfortable sleep in clean facilities away from the bears. You can sleep uninterrupted while the creek splashes by your cabin window or the snow falls on the cabin roof. With accommodation for 20 people, the hostel provides a warm, inviting, personable atmosphere in which even the shyest of travelers will find themselves sharing the kitchen, sauna, campfire or travel stories with other adventurers well into the evening.
Give 'HI-Mosquito Creek' a try. Our hostel is all about the people you meet and the places you'll see on your travels and being able to do so in a comfortable and communal environment. Come on, stay with us and try a unique Rocky Mountain experience you'll treasure for a lifetime.
**NOTE - Due to the wilderness location, accessibility for the physically disabled is challenging (call for further details) Credit Card needed when making reservations. Due to lack of direct/reliable communication with the Wilderness Hostels the Central Reservation Office is not able to make same day arrival reservations - walk in basis only. 48 hours individual cancellation - at all wilderness hostels. Book ahead to avoid any disappointment. As these smaller hostels are very popular both winter and summer.
CHECK IN - 17:00PM TO 22:00PM
*This hostel is closed during the day!
CHECK OUT - prior to 10:00am
48 HOUR CANCELLATION REQUIRED!
A word on 'HI-Wilderness Hostels'
Get back to nature with 'HI' network of wilderness hostels. They're a varied bunch! Some have lights powered by propane, some have rustic wood-burning saunas, at some you'll get electricity, and at others you'll get to pump your own water. But whatever you're after, these hostels with their simple comforts immerse you in the natural splendour of the Rockies.
You'll be able to savour true silence, night skies bursting with stars and the knowledge that some of the world's most magnificent outdoors is, really, just out the door. Dotted along the 'Icefields Parkway', ad throughout the Parks, these hostels are set into pockets of trees, alongside creeks, or at the base of thousand-foot-high rock faces. Whether you get there by car, bike or on foot, your efforts are rewarded with some of the finer, simpler things in life - a warm fire, cozy lounges, and the chance to share food with new friends while you relive the day's adventures.
HI Mosquito Creek is part of HI Canada, a not-for-profit organisation on a mission to build a community of conscious travellers who share a greater understanding of people, places and cultures.
Please note that HI/YHA discounts are not available to members as part of this booking. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Quarto comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Depósito de bagagens
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>