Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We are located next to Daitoku-Ji Temple, a Zen temple famous for its gardens. Also, we are quite near to The Golden Pavillion (Kinkaku-Ji).
If you are looking for a traditional Kyoto atmosphere in a quiet area, then Bon Guest House is perfect for your stay!
All rooms are Japanese style and air-conditioned /Heater in all rooms . (free of charge)
We have Single, Double and Triple Futonrooms.
*Some of our Private rooms can be made into a dormitory when required.
Habra Espanol poco.
We welcome you with a warm heart.
Please make yourself at home!
*Internet 200yen/ hour.
Free wireless access with your own PC.
*Free Tea and Coffee.
*Towel rental 100yen.
*All rooms are Non-smoking, but there is a smoking
space in our guesthouse.
*Payment is acceptable only by cash.
*Check-in time 15 pm to 22pm.
*Check-out time 11am.
*No lock out time, No curfew.
*We store your luggage for free , before or after your
Check-in and Check out.
***Neighborhood of Bon***
*Daitoku-ji Zen temple - 1min walk.
A big temple with a rich history with several beautiful Zen gardens.
*Imamiya Shrine - 5min walk.
A picturesque Shinto shrine in the atmosphere of ancient Kyoto .
*The longest shopping street in Kyoto - 30sec. walk.
with a lively local atmosphere
*Good and very reasonably priced restaurants and cafes.( from390yen you can eat!)
There is a nice public bath within 1min. walking distance.
*99yen discount food and household goods shop.
* 7min. walk to the Bus stop.
17min. to the Subway station.
***Other tourist attractions and places within 2km from Bon***
*The Golden Pavilion (Kinkaku-Ji)
*Kitano Tenmangu Shrine, which has a huge flea market every month
*Funaoka Onsen public bath
One of the most famous public bath in Japan
*The beautiful Kamo River
Our place is located in 'North-West' part of Kyoto.
Although 'bon' is little far from the Kyoto station, night-life area and downtown, the location is convenient for visiting some great sight -seeing places. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Serviço de fax
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>