Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We have suites and rooms with Private Bathroom for family or friends with 3, or 4 beds with balcony sea view.
Guesthouse Beira Mar has an equipped kitchen, accessible to all guests wishing to prepare their meals and enjoy them in the dining room which overlooks the Tagus River. Free WiFi is available in the lounge area and computers for guest usage. The lounge features a flat-screen TV, sofas and a seating area overlooking the river.
Breakfast included and free internet and common areas.
We are on the 4th floor without elevator
Guesthouse Beira Mar's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival
Payment is at your arrival cash or card - Cancellations or change of dates only by e-mail, we don´t accept via telephone
Check-in from 15pm to 24h
Free luggage storage.
We do not accept school groups with less than 18 years.
Guests under the age of 18 years are only allowed to stay in private rooms that are booked for use of one family or group of persons. People under 18 years old must travel with their parents or legal guardian. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>