Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
When you stay at Greengos Hotel, you can choose to explore the Semuc Champey attractions at your own pace or book a tour with our expert local guides!
Whether you want to spend your day relaxing in our pool with a drink in hand, challenge your friends to a game of water volleyball, or head out on an adventure-filled tour through the jungle, Greengos is the perfect place to make memories that will last forever.
ROOMS: We offer dorm beds and private rooms (both economical options and upscale cabins). Every room has its own unique design, with attention to color and art. If you are traveling with friends, be sure to check out our 3- and 4-bed private cabins for sharing!
RESTAURANT / BAR: Greengos has an on-site restaurant specializing in Mediterranean food, as well as other international cuisines, including a variety of vegetarian and vegan choices. We have a fully-stocked bar with beers, cocktails, a curated selection of craft beers and ciders, non-alcoholic beverages, and great happy hour deals!
In order to maintain a clean and peaceful environment for our guests, we ask that you DO NOT BRING OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ONTO THE PROPERTY. If you bring a cooler, you will have to leave it at the front desk and have it returned to you when you leave.
- Large salt-water swimming pool
- Sun-heated whirlpool
- Restaurant & Lounge
- Bar & Swim-Up Pool Bar
- Outdoor sports and activities
- Free purified spring water
- WIFI (available until 8pm)
- Hot water showers in every bathroom
- Library / book exchange
- Board games and card games
- Evening activities in our lounge (karaoke, trivia nights, beer pong tournaments)
- Travel agent for tours and onward travel
- Extreme Tubing + Hiking Tour (not offered anywhere else a chance to get off the tourist trail!)
- Laundry service
- Towels provided for every guest
- Restaurant & Bar & swim-up Pool Bar
CHECK IN/OUT: ???
??- Check-in starts at 1 PM (please notify us if you plan on arriving to the hotel earlier)
- Check-out at 11 AM - departing guests must fully vacate their rooms and return sheets and towels no later than 11 AM
- Departing guests must vacate the hotel no later than 1 PM
- Departing guests who wish to stay at the hotel later than 1 PM must purchase a DAY PASS of Q100 (consumable in the restaurant and bar), which provides access to pool, wifi, and facilities.
TRANSPORT: We offer a free pick-up service from Lanquin (between 3 to 9 pm) for guests who stay a minimum of 2 nights (Q35 per person for those who stay one night). This shuttle service operates only between 3 to 9 pm (unless you are with one of the tourist shuttles and it is running late, in which case we offer our service until 10 pm *does not apply to private shuttles*). The Greengos truck will be waiting where you arrive if you have a reservation and are coming on a tourist shuttle, you do not need to notify us of your arrival. If you are arriving by private shuttle or colectivo to Lanquin, please speak to us in advance. We do not reimburse for any transport that is not organized by us.
We strongly advise against taking a shuttle to Lanquin that departs your current location after 8 am, as it will likely arrive to Lanquin much later than you think. Please keep this in mind when planning your transportation to get here!
The return trip to Lanquin is Q35 per person, unless you buy your onward shuttle ticket with us, in which case it will be included in the price.
Please note our location is only accessible by 4x4 vehicles!
ELECTRICITY: Because we are in a very remote location, we use a generator to produce electricity for the hotel. In order to reduce our energy consumption, we turn off the power mid-day and late night. Electricity is ON between 6 AM to noon and 4 PM to midnight. Please charge your devices during these hours.
COMMUNITY: Greengos is an integral part of the Chicanuz community, providing reliable salaried jobs to locals who would otherwise have to travel far from home to find work. We also run various community projects, building vital infrastructure in the village and donating emergency food and help to the people here. If you want to learn more about the local culture, ask us about our community and hiking tours!
FAMILIES: Please note that we do not allow children under 10 years old. We generally cater to a young-adult backpacker crowd, and do not think it is appropriate for younger children to be exposed to some of their shenanigans. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Piscina exterior
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>