Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
After a long journey or red eye flights, we know the importance of a clean, friendly place for you to call home. When you walk through our door, you'll first notice that people seem to be very comfortable around here, lounging around or reading by the bookshelves.
In the mornings, a choice of Western or Bangladeshi breakfast is included at our communal dining table. Since we also live here, our kitchen is fully stocked, complete with unlimited, eco-filtered, clean drinking water free for all guests.
We are located in a safe community, and our building has 24-hour security. And our building has a rooftop if you like views!
Our neighborhood is full of small shops, local markets, and cheap food. A quick rickshaw away are the famous areas of Banani, Gulshan, and Basundhara. We are close to the airport and train station, perfect for onwards travel. We also arrange personalized day trips around Dhaka city and to neighboring handicraft villages, memorials, etc.
You have a chance to make an impact on the lives of many children and families in need. Thanks to your support, our community work now includes not only our children’s shelter, but also projects that empower women from slums and schools around the area. Thank you for benefiting the community. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Segurança 24 horas
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
O melhor, Vencedores por País Bangladesh
O melhor, Vencedores por País Bangladesh
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>