Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We have an outdoor terrace with seating and a garden. There is a kitchenette and shops and restaurants nearby. If you want, you can join the family diners. At the homestay, we are happy to help you plan trips, as we also have a travel agency. The warm and friendly family can take you to local markets and teach you Vietnamese recipes.
We have free wifi on the entire property. There is also a small shop at the place to buy drinks, snacks and amenities.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
Please note that we are a family home stay. At the house, we live with three generations. If you want to experience the real laid-back Vietnamese lifestyle, this is the perfect place for you. Our family is always warm and welcoming and we love to meet new people from all over the world. However, with this in mind and the traditional bamboo buildings, we are not a party place.
1. At least 1 day advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in 14:00 pm & check out 11:30 am.
3. Card and cash both welcome when check in at the property. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Telefones de cartão
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Internet café
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Ônibus de traslado
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>