Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Welcome to the hostel. Stuff happens - to your group, your travel plans, the transportation is late, people get sick and fall out with each other! All this and more is normal run of the mill occurrences in Asia. The bigger your group the more stuff will come your way!
We are happy to book for you and reserve a large part of our hostel for you but only if you are willing to accept our terms of business. Ensure all of your group are happy with coming to an eco hostel with long drop compost toilets, air temperature well water showers and no wi- fi. A couple of moaning folk can spoil your whole visit and affect the happy vibe of the laid back hostel. We are very basic and back to nature which allows you to unwind, switch off and enjoy nature.
Group booking are subject to 14 day cancellation.
The management on site are not able to over rule the T&Cs of your booking terms. Full Charges plus 3% bank fee will be be made to the booking credit card for a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers.
Thanks for your understanding and acceptance.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We are not a party hostel. Gili T is the place to go if you crave all night parties!
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Come lounge in our beachfront common area, jam with fellow travelers by our fire pit, rent a snorkel to swim with turtles (prime dive/snorkel site called Turtle City is located just a few meters in front of the hostel), and meet friends from past lives at our Shanti-Shanti beach bar.
Banana pancakes, tea, and coffee made with love every morning. On our famous weekly pizza nights you can indulge in some yummy home-made wood fire pizza.
Built by travelers, for travelers. Come experience it for yourself, leave your mark, and join the family. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>