Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We are at 20 minutes away by foot from the Central Railway Station or by a short route with public transport. Piazza dei Miracoli and the famous Leaning Tower are within 5 minutes away by foot from us. The borough of the city with its markets and cafes offers pleasant walks in the medieval alleys of Pisa. Piazza dei Martiri and Piazza dei Cavalieri are also a short distance by foot.
Gialel Pisa offers rooms furnished in a modern style, equipped with private bathroom, heating, 32 inches TV, shower, hair dryer, washbasin, WC and bidet, free toiletries, free Wi-Fi in the entire property and night lights.
Gialel Pisa Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 (late arrivals require an extra fee: € 10.00 from 21:00 to 22:00; € 20.00 from 22:00 to 23:00; € 30.00 form 23:00 to 00:00. Arrival after midnight is not allowed).
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night
Reception: open from 8am to 9 pm.
Occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night for a maximum of 3 consecutive nights in low season (from the first Sunday of November until the Sunday preceding Easter) and for a maximum of 5 consecutive nights in high season (from the Monday preceding Easter until the first Sunday of November).
Luggage storage is available for free. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- luz de leitura
- Depósito de bagagens
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>