Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
once booked is a Non Refundable booking cannot cancel can add person but cannot reduce the number of persons
Additional Terms and Conditions
We have Single rooms with one single bed for 1 person Double rooms with one double bed for 2 person triple room (2+1) with one double and single bed for 3 person Family rooms(2+2) with 2 double beds for 4 person
Dorms we have bunk bed for 3, 4, 6 person rooms
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Please notice that the 'Standard three bed private ensuite' includes one double bed and one single bed. And the '4 bed private ensuite' includes two double beds.
We have single beds for one to two people and twin beds for two to four people. We have a condiments corner next to our reception desk where you can get FREE coffee, tea, hot drinking water is available all the time. Our guesthouse is equipped with the latest CCTV surveillance system and Chubbs safe deposit we ensure that your belongings are safe 24 hours a day.
We can also arrange China Visa's in 48-72 hours and make travel arrangements during your stay in Hong Kong. Please feel free to approach our staff anytime you will find that all our staff are friendly, hospitable and speak fluent English.
We offer clean, comfortable, friendly and hospitable service 16hrs a day. Our comfortable rooms offer many facilities to make your stay more enjoyable such as air conditioning, colour TV and 24hr hot water. Our reception is opened from 10a.m.- 2a.m.(midnight).
Guests can also enjoy our guesthouse services such as laundry, complimentary local calls and Internet facilities
Services & Amenities
Clean Towels & Linens
24 Hours Hot & Cold Water
16 Hours Check in Service
Local Telephone Calls Free
Germany Hostel is in Licensed Guesthouse (General) under The Office of the Licensing Authority. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Acesso à Internet
- Câmbio de moeda
- Recepção 24 horas
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>