Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Free un-limited Wifi and fantastic value for independent travellers. Gorgeous gardens. Underfloor heating, lashings of hot water, loads of space. Firm beds, feather duvets. Free off-street parking and free luggage storage. NO Bunks except in dorms. Super Smiling Staff. No loud parties, no backpacker bus crowds or hard sell. Check in after 6pm (winter) and after 9pm (summer) by arrangement. Extend your stay before 10am if you're too relaxed to move on.
To meet people in a beautiful, quiet, laid back, clean, extremely comfortable and super friendly space then this is the place for you. Foley Towers has two kitchens, two lounge/dining rooms, two washer/driers and two gorgeous gardens full of trees and flowers. Space to mingle, room to rest.
Credit cards accepted. Non smoking. Not suitable for children or groups.
Don't be disappointed! Our actual Hostel World Rating is around 9.3 - it's only 9.8 due to fewer ratings from fewer guests while the NZ borders are closed.
Reception is open 9am - 12noon and 4pm - 6pm Wed - Sat but arrival is possible at anytime.
Check-in from 2pm but can often be earlier - just ask.
Late Arrivals - please let us know if you are arriving after our reception closes. We will send you the door code and leave late arrival instructions for you.
Room check-out is 10am but you're welcome to stay longer on-site.
$20 key deposit. - cash please!
Free parking is available - first come, first served.
Cancellations - please let us know the day before if you need to cancel your booking. Cancellations made on the day will be charged the full room rate. for the first nights accommodation.
Quiet time - after 10:30pm. We love our sleep and know our guests do too. Foley Towers is not a party hostel. Noisy guests will be asked to leave. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Flexible NRR
- luz de leitura
- Quadro de empregos
- Quarto comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Ultimo check out
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>