Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Featured in Lonely Planet, the Guardian, the Washington Post, and on the Travel Channel!
The Firehouse Hostel is located in the oldest standing fire station in Austin, originally built in 1885. Locally owned and operated, started by travelers for travelers, the hostel first opened in 2013 after an extensive renovation project that updated the building’s interior. Today, the Firehouse is the largest hostel in Texas!
• TWO pillows per bed
• free linens and towels
• free strong Wi-Fi
Our “Deluxe” dorms feature custom heavy duty bunks with large lockers built in underneath. Each bed includes power outlets and a reading light.
The attached Firehouse Lounge is a great place to meet fellow travelers and locals, sip on handcrafted cocktails or locally brewed beers, and enjoy live music. You can access our popular speakeasy-style cocktail bar through a hidden bookshelf in the hostel lobby!
• our fun, friendly, and helpful staff
• the character of our historic building
• our unbeatable location, close to all the sightseeing, attractions, music venues, and nightlife
The Firehouse staff is always available to help make your stay wonderful. Austin’s bike-share stations are only a block away. We are conveniently close to bus stops for all the major bus routes. You can even take the bus (CapMetro Route #20) to/from the airport in about 30 minutes for only $1.25!
If you’re looking for a fun and unique way to explore and experience Austin, the Firehouse is THE place to stay!
Taxes not included (additional 17%)
Service Fee not included (additional 3.99%)
Guests must be 18 and up unless traveling with an adult
The Firehouse Lounge is limited to guests 21 and up only
Please visit our website for more detailed room descriptions. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Troca de livros
- Caixa Eletronico
- Check-in/out expresso
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>