Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Please advise about arrival time and if you wish one big bed or 2 separate beds!
Check-in 12pm to 7pm.
The perfect place to choose if you want to enjoy Siena without missing the best part of Tuscany: its beautiful countryside!
Fattoria di Cavaglioni is a 220 hectares farm only 10 minutes by car from Siena, 25 minutes by bus with the bus stop just in front of the accommodation.
Sometimes we can also organize a private transfer for you at only 15 euros but this must be organized ahead time 1-2 days before your arrival. Or taxi cost 23 euros.
The bedrooms are located in the main building of the farm, an ancient fortress of the 15th century, or in the typical tuscan farmhouses at few meters.
Good breakfast is served in the morning INCLUDED in the price!
The fortress became a luxurious Villa in the 18th Century and, together with the farmhouses it overlooks the green beautiful valley of our Farm.
You will have a kitchen at your disposition to cook your meals, free wi-fi, a pretty little pool (open from JUne 1st to October 15th) to suntan and looking at the wonderful landscape.
There are huge green areas that our guests can use for walks or relax or bbq.
The B&B is within walking distance with a pretty typical town (at 50mt) with shops, restaurants, bakeries, supermarket. We rent bikes, there is a ping pong and a BBQ at your disposition, with outdoor tables and lounge chairs.
Since 1881 Cavaglioni has been owned by our family and the Villa still preserves intact the original furniture and paintings.
You can easily visit Siena and we can organize your wine or sight-seeing tours to Montalcino, San Gimignano, San Galgano, Volterra, Pienza, Montepulciano, Chianti..
Or we can book you in activities like cooking class, horse-back riding and more.
In our Farms we produce a great red wine and extra-virgin olive oil that you can taste and purchase.
We speak perfect English and French and are happy to welcome and help all travelers. THERE IS NOT 24 HOURS RECEPTION, but we try to help you with your needs as more as we can. When we are not around you can still call us.
We also rent self-catering apartments for 2, 4, 6 or 8 people for short or long term, located near the Villa, all of them with fireplace. Weekly rentals are very convenient.
NOTE: we are the same owners of Fattoria Palazzo di Piero at Montepulciano, check it out! Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Beliches disponíveis
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Piscina exterior
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>