Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We will charge the whole accommodation fee to the guest's credit card after the reservation. The deposit (15-25%) is made payment to Hostelworld and not refundable.
(1) more than 91 days before arrival : 30% of the balance due of the whole accommodation fee
(2) 90-61 days before arrival : 50% of the balance due of the whole accommodation fee
(3) 60-21 days before arrival : 70% of the balance due of the whole accommodation fee
(4) within 20 days before arrival : 100 % of the balance due of the whole accommodation fee
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Hope you enjoy the alternative stay in this new-and-vintage hybrid atmosphere and with our homemade breakfast with (mostly) organic ingredients.
*Coffee&tea, linen and bath towels all included.
*Select b&b rate to book breakfast at better price!
*Shower rooms & toilets are shared only
*Kids and babies are welcome for private rooms!
*Vegetarian breakfast available
Check-in : 15:00-22:00
Check-out : -11:00
Luggage storage : 8:00-15:00 (Let us know the estimated arrival time)
The guest can cancel free of charge until 4 days before arrival.
The guest will be charged the following cancellation fee if they cancel withing 3 days before arrival.
(1) 3 days & 2 days before arrival : 50% of accommodation fee
(2) 1 day before & on the day of arrival : 80% of accommodation fee
(3) No show : 100% of whole accommodation fee Verificar Regras da Casa
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Playground para crianças
- Quarto comum
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Telefone de discagem direta
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>