Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Erika's Home & Travel - Samut Prakan
- Only 15mins from Suwannaphumi International Thai Airport
- Just only 30mins away from Bangkok
We have been established for six years now and have been extremely successful in providing accommodation for every kind of traveller.
We have single, twin and double rooms available and are equipped with all the essential facilities such as air-conditioning, bathroom, lockers and much more.
We also offer tours for our guests, which include boat trips and treks throughout the surrounding area. We offer airport transfer for all of our guests and provide them with a breakfast, lunch or dinner.
This is what we have in Samut Prakan
The Erawan Museum - This three-headed elephant, Airavata was born of Khun Lek Viriyapant's ideas and imagination. It was inspired by his wish to preserve his collection of antiques as a contribution to Thai cultural heritage. Many of these were priceless objects of art they were also held as sacred objects for people of ancient cultures. According to ancient traditions they were believed to bring blessing and prosperity to the land and its people, and therefore must not be lost to outsiders. It had been Mr.Viriyapant's concern to find a way that would keep these objects safe and that would also be suitable to their traditional functions.
The Ancient City - Mueang Boran or the Ancient City is the world's biggest open-air museum. It occupies an area of 500 rais (200 acres). Construction began in the latter part of 1963. It is located at Tambon Bang Pu Mai, at Km. 33.5 of the old Sukhumvit Road, 8 kilometers from Samut Prakan town. This unique attraction is the center of scaled-down and actual-size replicas of important historical sites of various provinces such as Prasat Hin Phanom Rung, Wat Mahathat Sukhothai, Phraphuttabat Saraburi, Phrathat Mueang Nakhon, Phrathat Chaiya, etc.. Furthermore, there are rare traditional folk arts and cultures, some of which are hardl to come by nowadays. For those who wish to learn about Thailand, they will not be disappointed here.
The Crocodile Farm, Bang Pu Seaside, Thai Massage, ... Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Telefones de cartão
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correios
- Serviço de fax
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Salão de Jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>