Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Emine Sultan Hotel is set in this sacred and unique city and located within walking distance of the city centre and historical environments on a quiet side street. Whether you are visiting Istanbul for business or pleasure, many of Istanbul’s best attractions are on Emine Sultan Hotel’s doorstep. It is situated less than a 10-minute stroll from Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia, most important touristic attractions in the city.
All elegant rooms at Emine Sultan Hotel are air conditioned and offer cable / satellite channels, and a flat-screen TV with DVD player, a hair dryer, a water heater and a mini fridge. Our hotel also provides a relaxing retreat in the Historical Peninsula with each single, double, twin and triple rooms offer distinct accommodations that will undoubtedly be part of your unforgettable experience in Istanbul.
Emine Sultan Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
24 hours Reception
Non smoking. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Sala de reuniões
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Depósito de bagagens
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Telefone de discagem direta
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>