Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
With 38 beds, and a history of hostelling since 1939, Elterwater is a great choice of accommodation for groups, individuals and families alike. With bunk rooms sleeping two, four and six people, a spacious living and dining area, delicious home cooked meals and a large self-catering kitchen, the property is perfect for anybody visiting the Lakes.
There’s also a cosy lounge and large dining area, perfect for relaxing and sharing stories with fellow guests, reading a book from our collection, or making use of the free WIFI. While we have only one family ensuite room, we have private shower facilities and shared bathrooms for your use. Towels can be rented for £2, but why not bring your own and help us stay green!
With stunning scenery all around us, and the conveniently central nature of our location, whatever your reason for visiting the lakes, Elterwater provides an ideal base from which to experience all that Lakeland has to offer.
Other facilities include;
*Excellent drying room
*Small shop selling maps, postcards snacks and drinks
*Just a two/three minute walk from a fantastic Lakeland pub
*National Trust car park just a couple of hundred meters away – free to National Trust members
*Fully catered accommodation options available
*Knowledgeable staff willing to help you plan your time in the lakes
Elterwater Property policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 17:00 to 22:00, but property is open for guests to make themselves a cup of tea or coffee and make themselves at home if they arrive before 17.00
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Curfew: we locked the outside doors at 11.30 pm so guests must be back in the building by then but they are welcome stay up and use the lounge area until later if they wish. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Quarto comum
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>