Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Elba Travels, a company managed by Dutchies, has set up camp at Camping Lacona on the South side of the island and provides the perfect stay for people travelling on a budget. We offer real beds in both private and dorm tents that are suitable for two to six people. All tents are equipped with electricity and light and bed linen is included. There is enough space to store your luggage under or next to the bed and if you are carrying valuable items, we have lockers available to rent.
If you don’t feel like spending a fortune on eating out, you can practice your skills in our fully equipped kitchen. This space in our main tent has pots, pans, plates, cutlery, etc., as well as refrigerators and freezers. Food can be enjoyed on our terrace, in one of our hammocks or in our laid-back lounge area. Don’t want to cook? There is a restaurant on site and within a ten minute walk you can find a range of Italian restaurants to enjoy. The staff can guide you to the best places.
When you arrive at the campsite’s reception a free WiFi code is provided as well as a wristband to enter the swimming pool which is surrounded by chairs to relax on. There are two shower blocks on the campsite for you to use free of charge with hot and cold showers, toilets, washing basins and special sections to do the dishes. There is also a washing machine and a dryer in case you did not bring your mum to do your laundry for you.
From Elba Travels Camp there are two beaches within a five minute walk: Margidore (black rocks) and Lacona beach (white sand). As you might know, 80 percent of Elba is part of a national park. Therefore you will find yourself surrounded by beautiful nature, sea life, mountains and forests. So in case you get tired of laying on the beach, our crew can help you explore the beauty of the island by booking an activity, such as mountain biking, hiking, sailing, wind surfing, diving and many more. In case you want to end your day with a celebration, our crew is also highly trained in this area of expertise.
We hope to see you soon. Safe travels Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Piscina exterior
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Futebol de mesa
- Mesa de Sinuca
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>