Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We are based in the heart of Northumberland with extensive views of the country side. We are on the road to holy island, with it's historical treasures and lovely beaches. The historical town of Berwick-Upon-Tweed lies 8 miles to the north. The sea side fishing village of Seahouse, with it's boat trips to the farne islands is 12 miles away.
27 bunk beds 5 bedrooms, bring your own bedding or hire a sleeping bag for a small cost. Our disabled room has 1 set of bunks and 1 single bed there is an en-suit disabled wet room complete with rails, cords and shower seat. We have 4 more rooms with 6 beds in each, 1 en-suite. There is one further bathroom and another separate toilet.
Eat And Sleep Lindisfarne Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Our cafe is open from 7-5 and deals with check ins, arrivals after 5pm we ask our guests to let us know and phone Shaun on arrival, we are on sit and will meet guests with keys.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - can be bought in our cafe for 5.95 GBP per person per day.
We are a non-smoking bunkhouse.
Please remember to bring your bedding and towels or you may hire for small cost.
All rooms are mixed bunk rooms. If you do not wish to share you may book the whole room but must pay for all beds.
Whilst using the shared space you must clean up your own mess.
Showers etc should be limited to a small time as to give others the change to use them to.
You may park you car onsite free of charge. Free wifi is available. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Lençóis não incluídos
- Quarto comum
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Toalhas para alugar
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>