Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Dulcis in Fundo is located in the middle of Viale Trastevere, from here you can easily reach the city centre in a few minutes by walking or public transport. B&B Dulcis in Fundo is 50 m from the stop to get tram 8, which provides links to Largo di Torre Argentina square. Trastevere is a great choice for travellers interested in food, city walks and culture. Colosseo in only 15 minutes walking, Vatican city in 5 minutes by bus, Gianicolo is 10 minutes walking, Santa Maria in Trastevere is 5 minutes walking, Piazza Venezia is 10 minutes by tram. On Sunday the traditional outdoor market of Porta Portese takes place right outside the building.
Rooms feature a modern décor, with parquet floors and colourful walls. Some rooms are en suite, and some have a private external bathroom.
Dulcis in Fundo Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
Check out from 05:00 to 11:00.
Check-in time must be previously communicated. Late check-in must be previously agreed.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Reception: open from 10:00 to 18:00.
Non smoking. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Telefones de cartão
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>