Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups over 12 people require:
1) A one month cancelation policy prior to day of arrival, There after full amount is payable.
2) 30% deposit at time of booking. This is Non refundable.
3) A 20% drop on final numbers of bed-nights from initial booking is the maximum drop in numbers that is acceptable. E.g. An initial group of 20 bed nights can reduce to 16 bed nights without penalty. (1 bed night = 1 person x 1 night)
4) Final numbers are one month prior to arrival.
5) Final payment is one month prior to arrival. This can be done by bank transfer or credit / debit card provided.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1) We do not allow parties on site.
2) Groups are not allowed to bring alcohol on site.
3) We are a non smoking building. Smoking in the building will result in a €100 fee applied to credit card provided.
4) Groups do not rent the building privately, therefore the amenities and common areas are shared with other guests.
Groups must take a duty of care not to be intrusive on other non group guests.
5) A designated group leader is required to be identified with the Hostel Management and will be the go to person for any incidents that may arise.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We do not accept Stag, Hen or Similar drinking parties under any circumstances. Regardless of full payment Stag Hen or similar parties will be refused entry and refunds will not be given.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Free WiFi in all Rooms
Free Internet, Computer and printing available
Own Bus Eireann Stop and Ticket Office
Family run modern boutique Hostel
We do not cater for Stag, Hen or Similar Parties
Lonely Planet Top Choice 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Trip Advisor Gold Green Leader 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Trip Advisor Awards of Excellence 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Green Hospitality Awards Gold 2014, 2015, 2016
Green Hospitality Awards Accommodation of the Year 2014 and Best Energy
Management Improvement. 2014
Burren and Cliffs of Moher Geopark (European destination of Excellence)
Code of Practice Best Improvement Award 2014
Located in the center of Doolin at the Bus Stop and the start of the Cliffs of Moher Coastal Hiking Trail, overlooking the Village and out to Sea. 100m to O'Connors pub famous for live Irish Music, 1km for ferries to Aran Islands and Cliffs of Moher Cruises. Located in the Burren with its lunar landscape, megalithic tombs, forts and castles. 5km to Doolin Cave and the largest Stalactite in Europe.
Doolin Hostel is a family run boutique hostel with a cafe that serves great coffee and local produce. We cater for families, explorers and outdoor adventurers who enjoy getting out exploring our stunning location, doing out door activities and enjoying great food and music in our local pubs and restaurants with traditional Irish music available nightly all year round in our lively pubs (where the mid week sessions are often the best), returning back to the hostel for a good nights sleep waking up to a good hot shower, a great cup of coffee and a healthy breakfast before setting off on another great days adventure.
Doolin is Ireland's ultimate playground and best keep secret for Bouldering and Rock Climbing, Caving (Pol na gCollum for Hobbit fans), Surfing, Sea kayaking, Mountain Biking the Green Roads, Doolin Cycle Hub, Burren Way Walking Trails, Horse riding, Archery, Spiritual Walks, Hertiage trails, Foodie Trails and Food Foraging to name but a few things to do.
Located in the center of the UNESCO designated Burren and Cliffs of Moher Geopark, which just received a European Award of Excellence for Sustainable Tourism. Doolin Hostel is a proud member and we will be glad to help recommend many great places to visit and great activity providers to enhance the enjoyment of your stay. Just a word to the wise we are a small village with a big appetite for fun, also check out many of the great festivals that happen all year round.
We look forward to welcoming you into our home.
See you soon
Anthony and Deirdre Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Quarto comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviço de correios
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>