Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Our clean hostel has dorms, singles, twins and double rooms. It is not over crowded and has a relaxed and very friendly atmosphere.
This is a great place to stay for longer visits. You can relax at the hostel and look at the murals of Australia painted at the hostel or stand on the beautiful beach and watch the sunset.
Bunbury is a great place to use as a base to see other parts of the South West of Western Australia.
Our smiles are genuine and we happily help all travellers!
Everything is so close for your convenience. It is only 5 minutes walk to the beach, cafe strip, bus station, visitor information centre, shopping centre, night life & main street. Dolphin Retreat has the best value beds and facilities.
Guests enjoy free toast & jam breakfast, free Wi-Fi, free pool table use, games room, BBQ, tea & coffee, movie nights, parking, unique visitor guide and assistance with smiles, helping you have a great time in Bunbury. We have all the information you need to be able to see, swim and work with the famous Bunbury Dolphins, finding work as well as all the other things to do in & around Dolphin City.
Bunbury is the gateway to the South West of Australia and is surrounded by wineries and nature. The things to do in Bunbury include swimming at the sandy beaches, snorkelling, watching the friendly dolphins, bush & forest walks, learn to surf, fly a plane, swim or kayak with the dolphins, feed kangaroos and more at the wildlife park, fishing, sky diving, diving on the ship wrecked Lena, visit Gnomesville & leave a gnome. Find out about these attractions & much more from the unique Bunbury Visitor Guide we give to all our guests.
The covered BBQ area with large gas barbecue, outdoor seating and tables is a great area for relaxing & talking. A pool table, games and the TV are free to use in the games room near the outdoor area. These are the areas where everyone gathers to relax, learn about new adventures and make new friends. We also have free to use bicycle and boogie boards available for guests.
The Lounge Room offers comfortable seating, TV & books to read. Free internet and free Wi-Fi are available 24hrs a day.
Dolphin Retreat offers accommodation for singles, couples and groups. Bedrooms are arranged in a variety of combinations including dormitory style, single, twin, triple, family & group rooms. Included free with beds is all bed linen, pillows and doonas/blankets so you can get a comfortable nights sleep. All bathroom & toilet facilities are conveniently located in the hostel and in close proximity to the bedrooms.
A well equipped kitchen (stoves, ovens, microwave, pots & pans, crockery and cutlery) is available for guests use. Coin operated laundry facilities and outside clothesline is also available for guests use. Free toast & jam breakfast and free tea & coffee daily. Drink & food vending machines are available for use 24hrs.
Off street parking is available at the rear of the hostel.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Quadro de empregos
- Quarto comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Troca de livros
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviço de fax
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Mesa de Sinuca
- Salão de Jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>