Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. Cancellations made more than 14 days prior to travel receive a full refund
2. Cancellations made 7-14 days prior to travel attract a cancellation fee of 25%
3. Cancellations made 4-7 days prior to travel attract a cancellation fee of 50%
4. Cancellations made 4 days or less prior to travel attract a cancellation fee of 100%
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Boasting the best value budget accommodation offering Dorms and Private rooms in Dili with our onsite cafe serving budget priced meals, tour information desk, air-conditioning, lockers, Wi-Fi, fully equipped kitchen, tour information desk, bicycle, car and motorbike hire, tours and friendly hosts.
The hostel is housed in a very unique building that rose up out of the ashes after the 1999 vote for independence, when Indonesian military violence destroyed most of the country's infrastructure. Used to house staff of the UN Transitional Administration prior to the nations independence in 2002, and remnants of this era can still be seen around the hostel and neighbourhood with fortified mesh security screens and walls topped with razor wire.
This is a great place to meet other travelers and hear about their adventures in a country where it rare to meet many other tourists.Guest access
DCB is walking distance to the Government Palace, Beachfront, Resistance Museum, Xanana Reading Rooms, and vast selection of restaurants and cafes.
Interaction with guests
The Hostel has staff on site from 7am to 9pm daily to help out where ever possible.
Other things to note
Less than 5 min walk to all of the major microlet (local bus) routes.
Our onsite bar and cafe also hosts photo exhibitions and live music from time to time.
Please be advised the ANZ Bank closed down on the 28th of September 2018, there is now NO Bank or ATM’s that will accept MASTERCARD in Timor Leste. The BNU Bank ATM’s will accept international VISA Cards. Please ensure you have enough cash (US Dollar) or a VISA card as an alternative if you need to access money during your stay in Timor Leste. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Quarto comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Salão de Jogos
O melhor, Vencedores por País East Timor
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>