Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Male and female are not allowed in same room
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Tourism and traffic is convenient due to Da Rifi's helpdesk for information. We will help you to continue your journey to see Taman Safari Indonesia (Indonesia Safari Park), beautiful Batu City with agro-tourism, Bromo mountain which is an active volcano, Madura island with its new bridge from Surabaya to Madura island, Ijen volcano producing surphur, Watu Ulo beach, until going around Java and Bali. We will show you how to spend your money as efficiently as possible. We can advise you how to continue your journey to Bali or Jogja by bus, public bus, train or rent car. We provide information for cheap Bali and Jogja hostels too.
Our hostel provides only dormitory rooms to offer you cheap stay. Breakfast may change with rice or noodle per your request, so tell us for the next day service.
We understand some flights like Air Asia doesn't provide meal, so feel free to ask meal when you are hungry. Don't worry, it's free.
Free laundry and ironing, or you can use our washing machine free for anytime you wish.
Taxi is available for 24 hours, we can call anytime per your request, and be available within not more than 10 minutes.
If you would take various local foods, food sellers pass by our hostel from 6 am till 8 pm. Or you may go to Dunkin Donut in 2 min walk, or Superindo Supermarket 3 min walk, Giant hypermart 10 min walk.
Some restaurants surrounding serve delivery service, but they are closed at 9 pm. One of the restaurants is really cheap to serve chicken porridge or chicken noodle. It costs Rp.6,500 each and it delivers free! Or you may eat there, it is just 2 min walk.
Giant serves many meals inside the store, or you can choose others than inside food stalls. There is AW restaurant in front of Giant. Next to Giant is Kentucky Fried Chicken 24 h with free WiFi,
Banks are located at behind Giant. Bank International Indonesia serves as money changer. ATM center is available at Giant.
Airport pickup by motorcycle is only Rp.25,000 or car Airport Pick Up by car IDR.50,000 but you should confirm first by email.
To the center of city, you can take public minibus H4 which you can reach with 2 min walk. This minibus is active day and night, and can take you directly in front of Royal Plaza, post office, etc. Minibus HQ directly goes to bus terminal Bungurasih/Purabaya.
If you wish to serve as volunteers to teach English in schools, we accommodate for free.
We also provide rent a car for private (1-2), or group (2 - up) with the same price. Similar price when you want to be picked up from Bromo to Da Rifi or airport. The car is Avanza or Xenia, which can carry up to 7 people. This car can also go to Ijen, Bali, or Jogja with charges Rp. 400,000/day included driver without gasoline. It requires approximately Rp.150,000 -.200,000 for gasoline per day, depends on how far/long you go.
We also guide you how to handle your budget trip. You may hire our bicycle for free to go around Surabaya city. So, come and stay with us; your home in Surabaya when you are away from home. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Piscina exterior
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Caixa Eletronico
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correios
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>