Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Charge first night if cancelled below 7 days prior arrival or 100% for no Show on the day of arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please send complete passport and flight information prior arrival so we can prepare the time of guests' arrival because we're not a 24/7 property.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Conferences, Seminars, Expats
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Our hostel follows strict protocols mandated by the national government. We advise that all our guests provide us with vaccination card but if none, they are required to provide the hostel front desk with 24-hour negative antigen test or a 48-hr negative swab test. We still provide the same country-style charm of a modern farmhouse mixed with the warmth of an urban Filipino setting and hospitality. The rooms are fully air-conditioned quarters with solid bunk beds, complete with curtains for added privacy and beddings, towels, free toiletries, fast Internet WiFi internet access, personal electrical outlets, personal bed lamps, heated water showers, and the world-famous Filipino hospitality and warmth.' Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Beliches disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Flexible NRR
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>