Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
First nights accommodation costs is non refundable and if not cancelled in writing 3 months prior to booking for large groups additional nights will also be charged. Smaller group - less than ten persons have 1 month.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Corran House, in the west end of Oban is part of a Victorian terrace with magnificent sea-scapes across the bay to the Isle of Kerrera and the hills of Mull. Oban, which is a small fishing town and busy ferry port, is well situated for exploring Argyll and the Inner Hebrides. Oban occupies a beautiful setting in the Firth of Lorn. Oban Bay is a near perfect horseshoe bay, protected by the island of Kerrera, and beyond Kerrera is Mull. The Caledonian Macbrayne offers day trips to the islands surrounding oban, all of which are great for exploring and seeing some of our gorgeous wildlife. We offer information and a wide variety of leaflets and activities here at Corran House, and our staff can advise or suggest activities in the surrounding area.
There is a warm welcome for visitors together with reasonably priced accommodation suitable for singles, couples, families and groups. We have 5 dorm rooms which sleep a total of 22 people and 27 guest rooms. Every room has fresh linen and a flat screen TV. Guest rooms are provided with towels, whereas bunk rooms can hire towels.The rooms have either a private bathroom or shared bathroom facilities. Many of our rooms have excellent sea views, and the others have wonderful views of McCaig’s Tower and the town.
Corran House' Policies & Conditions:
Prepayment – Any time after booking, 100% of the first night may be charged. The remaining balance will be paid on arrival.
Cancellation policy:In case of a no-show, 100% of the first night will be charged.
In a case of any cancellation, 100% of the first night will be charged.
FOR BUNK BED BOOKINGS PLEASE NOTE:
*The minimum age to book a bunk bed for is 18. If you wish to book an under 18 into a bunk bed, you must book the remaining empty beds in the dorm to ensure privacy. Please contact us if you are unsure.
*If bunk beds are purchased in multiples (eg 2, 3 or 4 beds per booking) - it is not always possible to place everyone in the same room, nor can we guarantee single sex dorms.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:30.
Breakfast not included, however there are Continental breakfast items provided in the self catering kitchen where guests can make payment to the honesty jar.
Reception is open 15:00 - 22:00.
Accommodation will only be reserved upon receipt of valid credit/debit card details. To book by credit/debit card please see our website or contact us by telephone. The first night's accommodation is taken from the card as a deposit and is non-refundable.
No pet allowed
We have a strictly no smoking policy. Infringement incurs a £100 fine.
Guests staying at Corran House receive a 10% discount on meals in the popular bar downstairs - Markie Dans.
We have a cot available for hire @ £5 per night or you can bring your own for no extra cost
An extra mattress bed can be put in rooms with adequate space at a cost of £15 - please contact us before booking.
4 Communal Bathrooms and 2 additional toilets
Packed lunches and evening meals can be arranged Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Beliches disponíveis
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Quarto comum
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Mesa de Sinuca
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>