Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Corcovado Jungle Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Corcovado Jungle Hostel reserves the right of admission.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Here, come relax and enjoy a break from the noise, dust, and hustle of other coastal beach towns.
At Corcovado Jungle Hostel we offer:
ïâ'¬Tents for 2 people max
ïâ'¬Dorms with single beds
ïâ'¬Internal trails on the property
If planning one's own meals, we advise purchasing groceries prior to boarding the taxi boats in Sierpe. Drake has available food however it can be quite expensive.
If you wish for an easy route regarding meals, we have a restaurant offering healthy, delicious fare, 3 meals per day.
---How to get to The Jungle Hostel:
Take a bus/collective/taxi or other to Palmar Norte. Once you have arrived in Palmar Norte take a local bus to the small river town of Sierpe, this bus ride should take about a half an hour.
The bus from Palmar Norte to Sierpe departs every hour approximately from 5 am to 11:30 am and then again from 2:30 pm to 4 pm. You can also take a taxi or a collective (it departs from the Tracopa terminal).
Ask for a taxi boat to Playa Caletas or Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Beach in the Restaurant called 'Donde Jorge'.
The boat departs at 11:30 am and 4 pm, we recommend being there 15 min in advance, the ride takes about an hour and half and takes you through mangrove estuaries and across drake bay before reaching Corcovado Adventures. (Important You cannot buy tickets in advance).
---Adventure Tours Available:
Fortunately, here at Corcovado Jungle Hostel one leaves behind the human impact of noise, of dust, however the jungle if far form quiet. Animals do not know Park boundaries and here at the hostel one has everyday opportunities to view Scarlet Macaws, Toucans, Hummingbirds, Morphos, coatimundi, Capuchin, Howler, and Spider monkey, Sloths, and numerous other land creatures. Being situated next to the Ocean, one can see Whales, dolphins, and numerous fish species.
At the Jungle Hostel we offer a selection of tours. The tours are managed by our mother hotel so you might end up sharing the tour with other people. Some of the things we offer are organized tours with local guide: Caño Island with snorkeling, Corcovado national park and our new night tour. Also, there are tours like Horseback riding, Kayaking, canopy, and fishing. You can book the tours at the reception. There is also the option of a walk to Rio Claro, is a 2-hour walk round trip (no guide needed).
*How to get to the hotel? *
If you come by car, it must be in 4x4 since the street has difficulties for a simple car, the car reaches a private property where they keep it for 2500 colones at night and from there we walk until we reach the hotel approximately 500 meters, we wait for you in the parking lot to help you with your luggage and accompany you to the hotel.
The address you should look for in waze or Google maps is "Curime School" of the plans when you get there you will see a sign on the corner that says Adventures Corcovado and an arrow that points the way to the right, follow that route to the end of the road and there we will be waiting for you.
The estimated time of the transfer from Palmar Norte is approximately 3 hours in the direction of Puerto Jiménez.
If you arrive at Drake Bay Airport by plane, you must notify in advance the time of your arrival to arrange a transportation to the airport that has a value of $ 60. The estimated transfer time is 1 hour by 4x4 car.
Important: Price of payment with cash, in Drake we do not have ATM
We do not have cloths included in the price Verificar Regras da Casa
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>